Friday, April 07, 2006

Pratt of the Month!




Yes, this month's winner of Western Defence's Pratt of the Month is the leader of Her Majesty's loyal opposition in the UK David Cameron.

As you can see from the picture above, he even looks like a pratt!

This is the guy who instead of wanting to lead a conservative political party, wants to be 'hip' and 'cool' and 'with it'.

It makes me want to vomit when politicians do that, HELLO I don't want my leader to be some fucking drama queen in the vain of the characters of the OC, I want a leader!!!!

what's this obsession with 'youthful' leaders?

I like my leaders to be old and mature and wise and to have grown up kids, not to be 38 fucking years old like our Pratt of the Month!

How am I supposed to respect these 'youthful' leaders when they are only a few years older then me?

I have nothing but contempt for these arse holes who lecture me and there only a couple of years older then me.

If an august looking 70 year old man smoking a pipe were to lecture me in the same way, I would be fine with it. Its natural, the young look up to the old and seek their input, wisdom and leadership.


I suppose that being led by children is a sign of how degraded this society is becoming!

No comments: