Thursday, August 10, 2006

President Bush calls a spade a spade



President Bush in a statement just a few minutes ago called a spade a spade and described the terrorists as 'Islamic facists'

WOW, he has actually uttered the I word in relation to terrorism!

Not many people doing that as of yet, I can tell ya!

Good for him, I also like the fact that he didn't qualify this statement with the usual and seemingly compulsary 'but they are not true Muslims, because Islam is a religion of peace and love' etc,etc...

This is what is it, Islamic facism, it is Islam!

6 comments:

Jason_Pappas said...

Bush used the “I” word? And without disqualifying modifiers?

Damn, I wish I heard him say that. Finally, signs of leadership.

The Anti-Jihadist said...

Hope Bush or one of his spokesholes doesn't issue a retraction or "Clarification" later. CAIR, on cue, is already bitching and whining.

What are the chances of Blair uttering the term "Islamo-fascist"? Anyone wanna gander a guess?

Until I started browsing this blog, I had pretty much written off the UK as a PC-blinded dhimmi state in the making. I hope, really hope, I am wrong.

OSONSFORLIBERTY said...

AMEN MR BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MYSELF I USE THE TERM; FOLLOWERS OF 'MO THE PEDOPHILE'.

Ernesto Ribeiro said...

Hallelujah! The ugly TRUTH finnaly comes to the area!

I'd heard this at Fox News - and recording, in order to make sure I'd heard right. And, yeah, that's right: Dubya named that psichotic ideology in the real maning: F-A-C-I-S-M.

Enough being polite with the enemies. Since now, only the rude and crude truth!

Bush, George W Bush.

rusty shakelford said...

Bush should have used the term on September 12th. Many Americans are frustrated with the lack of frank discussion. Plus it will force those on the left to come out and say with whom their allegiance lies.

special relationship said...

Mr. Bush, U.K Friend