Monday, February 12, 2007

Howard slams Obama!

John Howard the brilliant Prime Minister of Australia, who has been in power since 1996 and has won 5 general elections has slammed that pathetic excuse for a Senator Barack Obama.

"If I was running al-Qa'ida in Iraq I would put a circle around March 2008 and pray as many times as possible for a victory, not only for Obama, but also for the Democrats," Mr Howard said on Sunday, referring to Senator Obama's plan to pull US troops out of Iraq by March next year.

He was critisised by his 5 time losers, the Labor opposition for 'interfering' with internal potitics of the US! Bloody cheek of those lefty morons, as Howard so eloquently puts it.

"If I hear a policy being advocated that is contrary to Australia's security interests I will criticise it,"

"I don't apologise for criticising Senator Obama's observation because I thought what he said was wrong," he said, accusing the Labor leader of "double standards".

"Apparently it is in order for any number of people in the Labor Party to regularly attack George Bush, to regularly attack the American administration,"

"That is OK, but dare anybody criticise somebody who might agree with them on Iraq and then somehow or other I am interfering in the domestic politics of the United States."


God, I love Howard! He is the sort of guy I would like to have as leader of the government of my country! He has balls and is not affraid to say what he means!

Unfortunatly he is currently behind in the polls, but, he has been behind in the polls before every election in the past and has ended up winning!

Lets hope Johnny baby can do it once more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've admired Howard for years. He's a great guy with a backbone!